Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me! (sort of)

WOW! I almost let this momentous occasion slip by me!

Today, October 7th, 2008, it turns out, is an important anniversary date for me: It's my 20,000th day!

You know... of being alive! Since I was borned!

Don't believe me? Okay. You do the math. I was born Dec. 22, 1953... which was pre-zactly 20,000 days ago!!!

How do I know this?

If you're thinking to yourself, "Wow! Rod really has too much time on his hands!"... well, no, that's not it at all. Somebody sent me a website a which back that calculates the number of days, minutes, or seconds -- as well as weeks or months -- from any day in history to any other day. I discovered that I had been alive for 19,900-plus days, so I looked ahead to see when I would cross the 20,000 mark. October 7th was the lucky day.

And I don't feel a day over 15,000!!!

No comments: